Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sister Maganda (Beautiful)

I'm pretty good. I actually have a notebook to tell you things. 

I have bad allergies here. Like I sound like I'm sick all the time. So I guess I will take allergy meds for a year and a half.

Here everyone drives however they want, like it doesnt matter what side of the road or anything. It's just whatevs ya want. haha. its scary. we ride in trikes a lot. 

The Manila MTC was pretty awesome.  It was beautiful. I forgot my card reader so maybe pics next week.. :(

People yell Amerikano at me a lot. haha. Like little kids. and many people are amazed by my blue eyes. 

I walked by a rice paddy and the sun was setting. SO PRETTY. 

All my shoes are pretty good so don't worry about my feet. It has only rained one time since I've been here in the philippines. but when it rained it rained.

My kasama is sister Paningbatan. She's really sweet. Very quiet but she is trying really hard. Shes so small.

Sister Paningbatan is the cute girl on the far right.


Oh yeah. Kids pet my arms. because I have hair on them. 

I have had really good food. Nothing too crazy yet. 

I've had great experiences with the Book of Mormon lately. I try to pray for something specific before I read it and I get really specific help from reading it. I have met some great people. Tatay Jesus helps us a lot. His friend, Tatay Servillano is another cute old man investigator. We have recent convert family the Ferrers, 4 daughters and one little boy. So sweet. They call me Sister Maganda (Beautiful) haha. 

I will try to send pics next week. 

Try to be missionaries at home. I have realized how much it takes the members. They are more important than the full time missionaries. and if you don't have people to share the gospel with or you are on bedrest or something, do family history :) love you all!
-- 
Sister Smith


one time in a lesson in manilla i sniffed loud and my kasama said "you want a tissue?" I said hindi. then she looked at me weird and I realized she said "do you want to SHARE?" it was awkward. so I was like wait yes I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment