Saturday, March 7, 2015

She's Arrived!!

Hello everyone! I don't really have time but I wanted you to all know I am safe in Manila. It is beautiful here.  I love it already.  The people are awesome.  The views are gorgeous. The MTC pres is so kind. The rooms are nicer than provo. IT feels almost like a nice hotel. :) Mahal ko kayo! Magandang araw!
-- 
Sister Smith



So far things are going well. We got here around 11ish last night I think. We went to bed about 1 in the morning. Breakfast this morenign was alright. It isn't terrible but it isn't good. haha. Looking out the window is pretty much one of the coolest sights ever.  Its palm trees and green and pretty buildings and then in the distance a city skyline. The sky is really pretty and I can't wait for the sunsets. I am so tired of airplanes so I am glad I won't be on them for a while.  I didn't sleep much on any of the planes. But I slept really good last night and waking up at 7:30 this morning was easy. 
We are going proselyting in manila this afternoon. That's kindof scary but it will be awesome.  ONe of the sisters in my branch was going to leave some size 8 crocs at the mtc in provo and I was like I'll just take them just in case because she ahd only worn them once. Well my feet are way swollen so I'm glad I got those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment