Friday, May 15, 2015

Happy Mother's Day Ya'll

Hope you all have had a great week. Today while studying I really enjoyed Alma 48 in the Book of Mormon. I liked vs 7. It is talking about the preparations that Amalakiah and Moroni are making. Moroni prepares his people to be faithful. We need to do that in our families so they can be prepared for the evils of the world. We can relate everything in the Book of Mormon to ourselves and I KNOW that it is written for each of you. If you pray and read I promise you will find answers to ANY question in your life, because God wants to help you and He gave us the Book of Mormon as a guide for ourselves and for our families. I love you all.


 Pictures: View from inside a trike. View into a trike. View from my front door. :) Lame week for pictures sorry. -- Sister Smith





No comments:

Post a Comment