Monday, May 4, 2015

What a Week :)





Updates after the written letter:
Today I ate Pigar Pigar on the Street. It is good. :) That's all. Haha. Love you all! 
-- 
Sister Smith

Aubrey sent this parable of the laundry and the Atonement. I love it!!!

From her letter to Mom & Dad:
I read a story this week and I remember you telling it in YW mom, about a boy who sold his violin to go on a mission. It made me cry because I remember you talking about it and crying haha.

Also I wnated to tell you one of my most prominent memories in Newton is laying on tyler's bed with you and tyler and we were singing Love One Another and another primary song. I have never forgotten that.

I got your boat package. I love the packages thank you so much.

Dad, I was going to ask you to tell me about thjings from your mission but you did that. Magaling ka. 

Oh yeah: Here are things I CAN'T buy here: cinnamon candy. like hot tamales. mascara (its expensive). face sunscreen (also expensive.) tampons. I can buy most other toiletries and candy even chocolate and nutella, postits, pens, etc pretty easily. :) 

I almost lost my sd card and Usb last week. I left them in the computer shop. but the next day, still here! woohoo.

Something I forgot to tell you last week, our 68 yo recent convert passed the sacrament last sunday. it was so cute. One great moment. 

Well I love you. Sorry this is a lame email.

Dad thanks for your email. I might try to print it off ;) Or wait a year for the dear elder. Good luck. I hope you are all adjusting well and safe. 

--
Sister Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment