Sunday, April 26, 2015

Week of the Intestine

That title is much more interesting than anything that happened, but I did eat chicken intestine this week. Some things I forgot to put in my picture letter:
Sis. Paningbatan and I gave the district meeting workshop. It was about repentance. Also, one funny thing. A lola (grandma) in my ward was talking to me. She used to live in Ontario. I told her I was from Utah, and she said "I've been there!" She was so excited. She said, "I went to Joseph Smith's home there. I was there all day. Then later at the night I went to the Palmyra Pageant. Have you gone to that?" I just said, "not yet." I didn't have time to try to explain the difference between Palmyra and Utah. 
Sister Shaw is gone! So now I'm the only American sister in my zone. Lucky me ;) 
This week was hard but I know with all of your prayers no matter how hard it gets, it will be okay.
Thank you all for your support. Maraming salamat. Mahal ko kayo lahat. Huwag ninyo ako kalilimutan ;) (Thank you. I love you all. Do not forget me.)


--
Sister Smith













No comments:

Post a Comment