Monday, April 13, 2015

Here's Your Letter!



A little more info from her letter to us:

I don't know why the mail isn't coming to me. I know mom's package came last wednesday but they haven't gotten it to me yet which is really frustrating. I lost my umbrella. So I have to buy one today. I also have to try to find bigger shoes apparently. and so I might spend some money. I took some out last week, so i should be fine. (Side note from mom: She has broken her alarm clock, watch, lost her umbrella, and her scriptures have broken... things have to go up from here, right? ;)

Conference was so good. I feel like it was for me. every talk hit home and answered some of the questions I wrote down beforehand. I am so grateful for our prophets and apostles. I'm sure you can probably guess which talks I really appreicated the most. 

I'm learning that being happy and having a testimony are a choice in most ways so Im trying to choose that. I studied ch 4 in pmg this week and realized I need to change my prayers. 

I got some dear elders today but they were written like march 8. so the mail is really messed up. I think things get mixed up and so hopefully my letters will come to me. 

Our investigator had his baptismal interview yesterday! and passed! I'm so excited for my first baptism on saturday. we didn't start teaching him, but we finished. so thats fun. 

I am going to send my sd card home with a sister whos leaving next week. so you will get it in a few weeks. then you can just send it in a package later because I have an extra sd card so no hurry. later i can try to send pics home on the email because I made it so my camera is taking smaller pics now. 

I had a good insight this week when I read about jesus telling simon that he pryaed for him. and how when you all are praying for me in his name, he is praying for me, and I have a lot of prayers coming for me. and i need to honor those by having faith in them. you all want me to succeed. 

Cooper- have a good birthday! I can't believe you are 14. I want you to try to say your prayers every morning and night. Also start studying preach my gospel every day. I love you!!!

Tyler- I feel like you need to focus as much as you can on a mission. Do anything you can right now to be a missionary. I wish I would have done more.

I love you all so much. I miss you every day. But I'll see you in a while. Love you.

--
Sister Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment