Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A Bit of a Rough Week

Aubrey didn't send a group email this week, but wrote us a short email:



This week has been rough. But I am growing. 

Last week I got my watch back put on, but it fell off again so I'm excited to get a new one. It must have just bent a little or something, because they were able to put it on, but I dropped it a couple feet and it just plopped right off. I will not drop the new watch ever. 

My scripture binding fell off on the front. So they will have to hang in there for a while. :) It's okay though. 

The other day a sister stayed at our apartment and she looked kind of familiar. All of a sudden I realized I went to elementary school with her. It was Shannon McClain from Rigby. She's good friends with Josh Jenkins. She and Josh are both going home next week. It was fun to talk to her. I didn't even know she was on a mission. She's a cool person.

I have been having dreams about Rigby and Grandma's house and family.

We get to watch the womens session of conference on saturday then the rest of conference next weekend. I'm really excited. We also have zone conference on wednesday. So it should be a good week. 

Well, I hope to hear from you all soon. I love you a lot. Thanks for being my parents and supporting me. 

--
Sister Smith


And some photos from the Mission Blog:














No comments:

Post a Comment