Sunday, April 3, 2016

short and sweet

I'm jealous to all of you who have already watched conference. We watched the women's session yesterday and I already am so inspired!
Success of the week.. EIGHT of our investigators came to church. It was such a good feeling to see them come, especially the one family that came as well. We are seeing little by little the Lord change their hearts and it is so fun to be involved in the process. 
Funny stories... a lady from a different religion said, "I've been reading your pamphlets, they're nice. I'm going to use them in our bible study." I'm not sure if she really read them, but I guess if that's what she wants to teach :)
I have an american sister in my apartment! It's funny to talk to her and we enjoy reminiscing about restaurants and stuff. Sis Wittwer is great.
We also had many "awkward american encounters" this week. I never thought I would feel so uncomfortable around white people. 
Life is good. The gospel is perfect, and it works wonderfully.
Love you all. The Savior loves you more. 

--
Sister Smith



Dear dad,
I'm good, no changes. Well, one change in kabahay. Sister Wittwer is with us now. Its fun to be with someone from utah.
This week was back to summer again. it's so hot it makes me feel like crap. and my throat has been swollen and bothering me. but I'm way happy really.
good luck with the job.
I'm happy about Tyler. He's changed a lot. It makes me sad sometimes to imagine coming home and he's not there. but I guess that's life. 
Its true. On a mission you really see how good your parents are.
That's cool you got to go to a session.
Conference is already answering my questions and I only had one session so far!
Well, I love you, I need to get some stuff done here on the computer.
Love you so much, you're the best dad.
Auber


To Mom:
I can't write much either because music is now bawal in our mission so I'm trying to download gen conf talks and stuff to listen to so that I can learn more and feel the spirit while I get ready.
I loved the women's session! It was so great. I have been prompted for like a year and a half and probably longer to be better at serving like the Savior and I finally feel like I'm learning HOW. Of course I love neill f marriott but I loved all the talks. I also loved Henry B Eyring. haha
Errand of Angels a cute movie. But I also found out that was bawal to watch movies like that. I was misinformed in the past. I laughed when I found out..I'm an STL but I still break rules. Oops.
I can't think of what I want in a package. I guess just maybe whatever. Just small stuff and no clothes.
Right now I"ve been trying to read all of the last gen conf before I watch on saturday. 
I'm so sad that again I bought stupid shoes. they were like plastic material and I bought 2 similar ones and then I got very sad blistered raw ankles. so I returned the ones I didn't wear and then they don't give money back  so I had to spend a little more and I got some good sandals. So hopefully that is that till my mission is over. It made me angry but I realized it wasnt worth the stress and 25 american dollars isn't THAT much for shoes. 
I think it's funny about your complaining thing too. I'm the same way. It's hard to become perfect but I guess that's the only thing we need to work on here on earth. 
Well I love you lots. soooo much. I will see you in like 4 months!
Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment