Monday, June 8, 2015

Transfer and Photos

I got transferred! So that's the news. I am in Villasis now, which is in the Urdaneta Zone. I am really liking my area and companion so far.

 I've started liking mangos. Our apartment has a toilet that really flushes. But it also has big spiders. You win and lose I guess.

 This week's spiritual thought, reread and listen to conference. We are so blessed to have revelation DIRECTLY FOR US FROM GOD. And we get it every 6 months. Also, I took the challenge of Nephi, and of Jesus Christ Himself, to read Isaiah. I finished it yesterday and i learned a lot. I would reccomend using the study guide because the insights are amazing. And like Nephi said, we will be more fully persuaded to believe in our Savior by reading Isaiah.

 Well, I don't really have anything else. It has started raining more. but it's hotter. sayang. I love you all, continue the prayers and support. We need it. :)

Some pictures of me with my zone.
Spiders.
A little girl in our ward.
SUNSETS.
Sis P is so small.

 I think thats all. Ingat po kayo. Mahal na mahal ko kayo. -- Sister Smith










Letter to Mom & Dad:

This week was so long and hard and I want to die and come home but I'm also happy and I got transferred. No more fish ponds, now I have fields. My new ward and companion are good so far. the change is good. Sis P is still there. I think she was disappointed. She was sure I'd stay, since usually the trainee stays. I miss them, I didn't get to say goodbye. 

I am glad you are doing lots with your new calling.
don't text and drive. 
I am jealous you were in Idaho. I cry a lot because I miss them. 
I am glad my letter came. I was nervous it wouldn't get there. I will have to send more. 

I can't remember what i wanted you to send in my shoe package. So maybe you'll just have to surprise me. Oh yeah, I need a new eyeshadow. Mine fell on the ground haha. 

I am in a different house. The rain stinks. I am using a crappy umbrella because it's still functioning for the most part, and I don't want to keep buying them so I'm stretching this one. I'll look later today maybe. 
  
I miss the temple so much I think I'll die. 
Sister blake is engaged (surprise)
Sis. Mclain (the one from rigby) is getting married too. She chose mission over marriage and her boy was there when she got home. 

Dearest Dad, I will send you a letter or at least a picture letter next week, but I love you. I hope you have a great birthday. I am so grateful you are my dad. I cry almost every time I think of you. I hope I can be a daughter to make you proud because you make me proud. I am very happy I learned from you, even though it was sometimes frustrating. 
I can't wait to hug you again, and we'll probably cry when we hug again. I have cry baby parents, and I'm a cry baby, I'm even crying right now. 
But Happy Birthday> I will make you a pie when I get home. 

Love you both. 

Oh yeah, mom, I wanted to room with alyssa when she went to school. but she's planning on going on a mission the fall I get home. So it will never happen. :( :( :( 

Also, did Jeffrey r holland speak at stake conference and was he the one that said Do not ever leave the church? when we were little? 

also I just heard the other day L tom perry died? 

also sis p got a card from you. I told her she's lucky, I've gotten no handwritten letters from you in the field. 

-- 
Sister Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment