Monday, December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas

This week it rained a little. It's not a white Christmas but I've honestly been a little cold sometimes.

Singing singing singing. I sang a solo of What Child is this on a channel for the whole province. It was terrible but I guess it's an adventure. It has been neat to have a special opportunity to share the gospel this Christmas.

Something wonderful happened this week. I went to a restuarant. and I ate a BURRITO. Like it was a tortilla with meat and everything in side. Heaven. I missed Mexican food. 

Suggested read: Everyone go here. https://www.lds.org/liahona/2015/12/a-witness-of-the-savior-jesus-christ?lang=eng  That is a witness of Jesus Christ given by a great man and apostle. 

Highlighted family! Castillo: One day they were getting of a trike. We talked for a few seconds and they said come to our house anytime!  The next day we called a trike to us and it was the dad! Then... the next day, the same thing. We found their house and it turns out they were taught by the missionaries a long time ago. The missionaries got taken to another area and said that some different missionaries would replace them, but then this family moved. And then, we found them. It has been fun to feel their spirit and desire. Pray for them :) 

Well, that's all folks. I love you all. You are all in my thoughts and prayers and I am grateful for you and the joy you bring to my life!

I can't see what pictures I'm sending. I hope I sent the burrito. Lots of love. 
--
Sister Smith


Dear Mommy,

I'm excited too. I feel homesick and sad right now. I think it's because my stomach has bothered me for like 11 days. But I'm great! Merry Christmas too. I am about to just open all the presents. I'm tired of waiting. haha. ;)

I think I will be calling you around YOUR Christmas morning exactly because I am too busy on Christmas day being on tv. So just open all your gifts and then eat breakfast and then be ready to see your fat awesome missionary. 

I got the Mark Mabry DVDs. They are great! Thanks! 

Yay fam parties. I miss everyone but that's okay. I was just thinking earlier I want to learn to play the uke too. haha. I miss familyyyy :( I'm going home and crying. Just kidding. I will just eat ice cream with out the crying. Speaking of Icecream I have considered using all the money from rose to have a consistent supply of ice cream. just kidding. haha 

I will settle the debate... I swam in the 400 free relay, and in the 400 medley relay, which I was breast stroke. I also swam the 500.

I love and miss you so much! I hope you received or receive soon my letter I sent with sis Jenkins. 

I'm kindof up and down as today I am 11 months in the mission. I just feel stressed. LIke Im tired. I still feel like I'm a lame person even after 11 months. But I'm also sure I've changed. and I also am excited to come home and I also never want to face that stress. Solution? I'll stop thinking about all that. 

I will send pics next week. 
LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment