Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mothers day to my moms. You know who you are :)
I'm so grateful for this day and all the days we have moms, because they are always there behind the scenes, getting it all done. :)
This was a great week. I learned so much, because we had a visit from Elder Shayne Bowen of the Seventy. It was wonderful. I learned more about who I am and why we are here on earth. It is so comforting and inspiring to know that the gospel has the answers. 
This week we had the baptism of Sis. Beth. She is so amazing. She was so happy and said it was the best day of her life. It is. If we decide to follow Heavenly Father today, whether we were baptized today or 20 years ago, it can be the best day of our life.
This week I found out that someone I talked to on the street and taught once around 6 months ago is going to be baptized, with his wife. It was so exciting, because I know Heavenly Father is watching over all His children and He has plans for them and His timing is perfect. 
Well, I hope you all have a great day. Enjoy it and remember your mom! 
Love ya'll!

--
Sister Smith


To Mom:

I love talking with you all but this time it made me way too excited to come home.
I got dad's talks and your letter. I loved it. 
I have done bad with sugar. and today I bought lots so I don't feel sad about missing you. haha. 
Things are okay with my companion. I love her, but I'm also excited for change.
I love you a billion too!!!
I am so tired from skyping. I seriously am so excited to see you all again. I can't believe the next time will be the airport.

IT's still far away. I dont know why I"m talking about it.
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


To Dad:

Yeah, that was fun. (Skype)  It would have been more fun if it wasn't so crappy. But its okay, I got to see you all, and it's close now that I will see you in person. I am working on my goals. Just little things daily. I'm getting better and learning a lot.
I think tyler leaving is hurting me worse! I have been pretty sad. But I'd rather he is on a mission of course. It's just sad to know he won't be there. 
I love you! I'm pretty cool but I'll try to be better.
I hope we can eat mangoes and stuff when I come home. I will cook stuff with fish sauce. 
lots of love, 
daughter.
Cecelia came on in the grocery store and I always think of you singing "Petunia, you're breaking my heart!" 

Screenshot from our LAST SKYPE before Sister Smith is home!

No comments:

Post a Comment