Sunday, May 29, 2016

I just have a few things to say...

Good evening everyone! 
I just have a few things to say...
This week was good.
Sis Ramos is AWESOME.
Always listen to the Spirit. If you think something or feel something over and over, JUST ACT. Trust it, try it, and reap good consequences. 
My little brother is one of my heroes!
The mission is great.
Life's a bunch of learning.
I found Root beer milk from Gossner's (Logan Utah) in the Philippines.
That's all. 
Love you all!

--
Sister Smith


Hey mom,
I know Sandon, and his older brother and stuff. They are cousins of the Gross family I think. That is so sad. Life seems to be full of trials and tragedies. I have experienced some things this week that just make me want to give up. Luckily I have good support here on the mission. I know that Satan doesn't want Tyler to start things off strong, and he doesn't want me to come home strong. It's a fight. It's real. But we can all do it. 
Things seem so fast and so slow. Its crazy. My toe is pretty bad but I'm trying to just make it till i get home so I can have real doctors. 
This week I looked at some cookbooks that Sis Wittwer had bought. One of them was really cute. The guy has a blog too, I think it's called Burnt Lumpia. You'll have to check it out. 
Some random facts..Filipinos hate the smell of rain. What? 
Also, they fold their laundry soooo nice here. I'll show you when I get home. 
Well. I will close with a thought I had while reading 3 Ne 11... The GOSPEL= ATONEMENT + Using the Atonement
I love you! I will try to see if I can figure out the financial aid stuff. Bye!

To Dad:
This week was okay. I feel like I am improving at the missionary stuff. Finding, teaching, loving others, etc. Sometimes we make dumb errors, but so did Joseph Smith, and lots of other prophets and people and all people, and Heavenly Father will help me keep going. 
Well, I have to do my financial aid apparently. I love you. Getting excited to come home. Keep praying for us!

--
Sister Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment