Monday, June 13, 2016

Level 120

This week was a good week. VERY challenging. Sometimes I feel like I am in a game and my character just gets everything happening at once and has to fight all of it. It's pretty hard. It's like level 120. But thats good. I've passed lots of levels and I will keep passing them till there's no more ;)
This week I had a sick day, but not a rest day! I only felt good when I was out working. Heavenly Father needs His missionaries. 
We had a "Blitz" in our area which means our district came and did some finding in our area. That was a good day because we achieved a lot together. It is fun to see what happens when you work hard and you believe that everyone has potential.
Birthday Shoutouts to my Anak, Sister Smith 2 and to my Daddy! and everyone else who has birthdays!
We found an elect guy named Jimmy. He's chubby with a ponytail and he wants to do things so that he'll know the truth. Jimmy is a nice guy and takes care of his old lady mom. He is honest. It is fun to teach people like that who really want to do what's right and find that truth. 
I read some conference talks this week, and also just in the things I'm studying I'm amazed at how many new things I can learn. Sometimes I find myself in awe at the gospel and at the beauty of His plan. 
I hope you are all well and happy. Mahal ko kayo!

--
Sister Smith


To Dad:

I am okay. I am healthy, although I spent one day with everything going out of me. but I'm better now.
I told you who my companion is. haha. But I am in Mapandan with Sis. Apolinario. My new area is pretty good. It is expensive travel, but it's pretty and I like the people. The ward is nice. Very loving and funny. It's a verrrry small town, smaller than Sta B. We have quite a bit of work, although we're still figuring out scheduling and stuff.  
I'm glad you had a good trek and meeting. That's fun. I'm glad that coop is gaining strength. 
Thanks for the encouragement dad. Sometimes it's really hard to have so much going on. Not only am I trying to give my all to the work and prepare to go home, but I'm also being tested and challenged. I love you and I am so grateful you're my dad. You make me want to be a better person always. I am so glad I had such a good upbringing. :) 
I love the talk Be Thou Humble too. I finally got around to really reading it. I know I needed it. I know my companion is not always the one in the wrong because sometimes I lose patience. But I am getting better every day. 
Well, keep the prayers coming, and I will keep striving to fulfill them.
Lovey ou!

Hi mommy!

Tyler is awesome. I'm glad he is always having a good attitude and learning from everything!
I'm glad you finally got to be a ma!
I can't wait one day more so I really hope it's August 3 still. i haven't gotten anything yet but I think you might get it the first week of july or so. I just pulled that date out of nowhere so I have no clue to be honest. 
I'm getting excited for school!!!
Oh yeah, grabe, I have forgotten this for more than a month. Could you make me a thing, kindof like the picture I am sending, but actually nice and cute, that I can give to people here? Thanks. Just use one of the pictures I've sent home and design the layout or whatever so it looks cool. Thanks!
someone gave us this home made ice stuff this week...it was made of mangoes and easy cheese. why would you kill mangoes like that?
I saw a tindahan called TJ Mac's. I laughed! 
My bishops daughter looked me up on facebook. They all said "Wow you look beautiful here. But now you got fat." Thanks everyone! I feel great! haha. 
Well... things are good. 
Well. love you!!! Thanks for being the best mom. See you in 7! 

No comments:

Post a Comment