Sunday, July 31, 2016

The Last One!

I am just on for a few minutes, because I will see you in just a few days. I can't believe this day si here. I am emailing you for the last time as a missionary. I don't have any last instructions for you that I know of. I didn't leave all my clothes. Some of them have sentimental value. Also, I figured I have 100 pounds, I might as well fill it. Also I have lots of books. Ugh. We'll see though. I might go crazy when I try to lift my suitcase and just dump it out and leave it. 

Well, I'm happy and sad. I"m happy because I get to see you soon, and sad because I won't see anyone here for a lonnnnnnng time. It all feels unreal. BUt I will REALLY hug you on Wednesday night. 

Love you sooo much. I know this is His work, and I'm not finished. :) Just transferring to a new area :) Be patient with me as I learn english, and learn how to use appliances and cars, and also have a device ready so I can skype people who speak tagalog. I have some work to do on the social media.... contact all the people I love! 
But of course. I just want to spend time with you. I miss you so much. Love you! 
Sorry for the weird email. It's just weird today. I'm emailing in the office, getting ready for my exit interview with President Deyro. Bye bye! Love you!!!!

--
Sister Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment