Sunday, July 24, 2016

The time is far spent

There is little remaining, but I'm not slowing down. Life is so good. I have some other emails to do, so just enjoy some pictures, and rejoice with me, because today I found out that my investigators in my last area (Alex and Laura) that were going to get married in April got married today! I also recently found out that someone I started teaching last October is planning to be baptized in August.  Trust His timing in your own pursuits as well, because He answers prayers. 

Love you all!

--
Sister Smith




I KNOW I KNOW I WILL SEE YOU SOON :) :) :) I'm counting and I know that makes it slower but I can't help it. 
I will also miss being on my mission. Kaylee Lofthouse is right. I'm already starting to feel that feeling like I'm useless. But I know there are still lots of good things I can do, and I can still learn and grow and study and be righteous even when I'm not a missionary anymore. But it's like part of me is really dying. 

I like that story about Bishop Hyde. I need to be better. Lately I just pray kneeling on my bed because a while ago I knelt on the floor then all of a sudden bug was on my leg and it freaked me out. Buut I have seen this week that lots of things have happened from my prayers so maybe that means they are getting more sincere. And i guess it might take a lifetime to get really good at praying

Yeah. I already am just trying to prepare my mind to not try to do too much when I get there. Because I don't need self created stress. 
I think it's just different circumstances in lots of ways. Like here it costs about 400 dollars for tuition at school, and there are lots of scholarships. And houses are cheap. And there is public transportaiopn and food is also cheaper. So I think that you have to just realize that everyone's life is hard, and we just have different challenges. But this week I had a moment where I just couldn't take it. Two little girls were walking, like small little girls and their school is far. We asked them why they didnt' want to use an umbrella, because it was SO HOT. And they were so quiet and just said they didn't have any. So I said to use mine while we were walking together. But when we got to our appointment, I just couldn't help it, I asked the little girl if she wanted it and she just gave a shy little nod, and yeah, now I don't have an umbrella in the hottest rainiest season. But I won't die. It's not like I've gone through like 13 or something. Haha....I hope those little girls grow up and become members. 

Speaking of poverty, I will send you pictures of my shoes. I don't think they are functioning anymore, so I'm just wearing my crocs for now, but then my toes hurt. Who cares. It's just one week!! :)

I cry everytime I think of hugging you too. It's killing me. 

I love reading Tyler's emails! I didn't understand why you all made such a big deal about me, till I got his emails. I am so jealous. I wish I could just visit denmark!!!! it's beautiful!

It was my half birthday and 18 months last week. EW!

I have been eating lots of stuff. Because I will miss it. I'm trying to just focus on eating stuff I can't get at home. haha.

Okay, well I better email dad and tyler and cooper and everyone! 
LOVE YOU!!!!! see you soon! 

pictures of my shoes, and my mean girls face. Why did I do that? no wonder everyone thinks I'm rude. I'm not pretty haha. 



Hi dad! I'm excited to see you too! I'm going to miss having me out here too. AT least there is tyler. I will do my best to continue growing and giving you exciting news and serving the Lord even when I'm home. I am still pretty focused. I can handle it. :) Yep, one week from now is my exit interview with President Deyro. I can't believe it. I have some goals to just learn to be quieter. I don't know I guess sometimes I feel like I try to fix problems with words, when sometimes I should just be quiet. 
Also I'd like to finish the BOM but I dont' think it will happen because I'm still in Mosiah. 
I'm proud of you for running, and sorry you had to eat crap. 
Hopefully we'll get a chance to speak together. Maybe they'll have you speak at my homecoming. 
That's cool that my ancestor named Logan. No wonder I love it so much. 
Well, I love you lots. I'm really happy. I know that there are lots of miracles. I haven't been a successful numbers missionary, but I think I've really had a change of heart, and there's no way to measure if people were affected by me or not, so I'll just assume I did lots of good :)
Love you!
Princess Petunia

No comments:

Post a Comment